Smart compact UWS for source sorting of cardboard, corrugated cardboard, paper packaging, plastic packaging and residual waste that often takes up a large space in the source sorting.
Compact UWS means that the waste is pushed together to take up less space, thus the emptying frequency can be considerably minimized.
- the container is made of hot-dip galvanized, corrosion-resistant steel
- the container is protected by a concrete box
- throw-ins are made of hot-dip galvanized, corrosion-resistant and antigraffiti-treated steel
- great opportunities to adapt color choice and flooring with regard to the existing environment
- different colors and Hammarlack
- customized labeling
- various locking systems with key or tag
- different types of emptying systems (available for all types of crane trucks)
- available in different standard colors and in Hammarlack
- Hammarlack surface effectively hides dust and pollen
Compressing UWS with bin lift
Collect the waste where it occurs and then collect it efficiently when it is most convenient.
By combining the 240L bin with the advantages of an underground container, the UWS, the system becomes even more efficient. With bin lift on the UWS, an ergonomic handling of the waste is created which makes everyday life easier.
UWS can also be obtained with a bin lift without compression in the container, suitable for e.g. glass.